We are requesting submission of letters of intent to host the 2023 KONVENS meeting.
KONVENS (Conference on Natural Language Processing) is an annual scientific meeting on all topics related to computational linguistics and language technology.
KONVENS is hosted by various professional societies (DGfS-CL, GSCL, ASAI, SwissNLP) from German-speaking countries and is usually held in autumn.
A list of previous KONVENS conferences can be found here or here.
The deadline for submission of letters of intent is 6/1/2022.
A letter of intent should include the following items:
- Personal data of the organizers
- Location of the event
- Thematic focus (if desired)
- Possible dates of the meeting (avoiding holidays, fairs / congresses)
- Description of the envisaged rooms and what costs will be incurred for renting them
- Financial and organizational support on site
The professional societies jointly evaluate the submissions received and select from them. Regional considerations and the thematic background of the organizers will also be taken into account.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Letters of intent should also be sent to:
Back to news list